In addition to Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Rudy Giuliani rallied the crowd and also urged them to fight against the election results.
"If YouTube does not agree with us and join the other platforms in banning Trump, we're going to go to the advertisers", he added.
It said in a statement: "In light of this ongoing and urgent public safety threat, we are suspending the app's listings from the Play Store until it addresses these issues". If they get a second strike within 90 days they'll be banned for two weeks, while a third strike within 90 days will result in the channel's permanent removal from YouTube.
U.S. President Donald Trump greets his supporters at Valley International Airport on January 12, 2021 in Harlingen, Texas.
Following YouTube's announcement, Gab, a less restrictive social networking site popular with the far right, said it's working to back up Trump's videos and will post them on its own platform.
YouTube described its action as a first "strike".
As Trump prepared to leave D.C. for Alamo, Texas to discuss the border, he was asked about his responsibility for last week's events.
Donald Trump's access to the social media platforms he has used as a megaphone during his presidency has been largely cut off.
A recent video on Trump's channel had incited violence, YouTube told CNN and the video has now been removed.
President Donald Trump looks at his phone.
The company also deleted more than 70,000 accounts linked to the weird QAnon conspiracy theory, which claims, without any evidence, that Trump is waging a secret war against a global cabal of satanist liberals.
New York Times reporter Davey Alba tweeted earlier about a video that has since been removed, where Trump said things like "there is always a countermove" and "our journey is just beginning".