Not that much. George Floyd died in Minneapolis last week after a police officer-since charged with third-degree murder-pinned him on the ground with his knee. Attorney General William Barr called the riots , which have turned sections of some cities into warzones , acts of "domestic terrorism". Law enforcement officials and those who monitor anti-fascists groups say they have in recent days seen indications - including anarchist graffiti and arrests of some out-of-state protesters - ...
The family's autopsy differs from the official autopsy as described in a criminal complaint against the officer. It also found the death was a homicide, a statement from the family's legal team said . The officer, Derek Chauvin, has been charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter and will appear in court next week. Speaking in Minneapolis, where George Floyd died, Terrence Floyd said, "Let's switch it up, y'all".
NHC says that the rainfall may produce life-threatening flash floods and mudslides. NOAA's Climate Prediction Center says there is a 60 per cent chance of an above-normal hurricane season, a 30 per cent chance of a near-normal season and only a 10 per cent chance of a below-normal season.
Marwa Amini, the deputy spokeswoman for the Afghan interior ministry, said four other station employees were wounded in Saturday afternoon's attack in Kabul . Nine journalists were killed while reporting from the scene of a suicide bombing in April 2018, when a second bomber detonated his explosives after waiting for first responders to arrive at the scene.
The Federation of Canadian Municipalities has estimated the hole in operating budgets across all cities at between $10 billion and $15 billion over the next six months, depending on the severity and duration of the pandemic-related shutdown.
Several " persons of interest " were interviewed in relation to the incident, Conrad had said. "This trauma never really seems to go away", he said, addressing McAtee's family and demanding justice and reforms that honor the lives of those who've been killed at the hands of police .