The second Jordanian was wounded in the shooting, the police said in a statement. Jordanian security forces deployed in the streets around the embassy, a correspondent for the French news agency AFP said. Israel and Jordan are bound by a 1994 peace treaty, but tensions have been high in recent days after Israel security measures at a highly sensitive holy site in annexed east Jerusalem.
Despite that, the player was always well regarded by Klopp and was rewarded with a new five-year deal in November. With Sadio Mane occupying that position in Liverpool's line up last season, there has been plenty of speculation as to whether the primarily left footed Salah would be used on Liverpool's left wing, freeing Philip Coutinho for a more central midfield role.
Sunday will be a little more calm, with a chance for some rain showers into the evening. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. There is a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms on Saturday . Chance of precipitation is 30%. According to NWS meteorologist Gary Conte, waves of low pressure are forecast to move east along a almost stationary front draped across the area from Saturday night through Monday .
Syrian regime warplanes carried out several air strikes in the Eastern Ghouta area east of Damascus on Sunday, a day after Bashar al Assad's forces declared a cessation of hostilities in the area, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
An errant USA airstrike confirmed by the Pentagon killed 12 Afghan National Police officers and wounded two others, as another 11 police were killed and six wounded in clashes with the Taliban, Afghan officials said on July 22. It's believed all the dead are military or police personnel, he said. On the other front, the Taliban apparently faced little resistance to capturing the Kohistan district in the Faryab province bordering Turkmenistan in the wee hours on Sunday.
Paul Bettencourt, R-Houston, uses graphics to make a point while arguing with Bill Longley of the Texas Municipal League as a Senate panel debates property tax bills Saturday in Austin. The speakers represented a wide range of issue areas being worked on by United We Dream, Planned Parenthood, and members of the faith community, just to name a few.