Gupta. The possibility of implementing the odd-even scheme in the pollution-choked national capital for a third time will be discussed by the Delhi Government on Friday. The increase in traffic jams in the city is also another major contributing factor. According to a report by CNN , the usa environmental protection agency reported that the city's Air Quality Index (AQI) stood at 999 on Monday.
Along with nearby Millsfield and Hart's Location, Dixville Notch is able to cast the first ballots in the nation because of a state law that allows any small town with fewer than 100 voters to open polls at midnight and close them as soon as all registered voters have cast ballots.
They informed their counterparts in Delhi. A passenger travelling on Jet Airways flight 9W 202 on November 7 from Delhi to Doha succumbed to a serious illness. Commenting on the latest flight operations, Jayaraj Shanmugam , chief commercial officer, Jet Airways , said, "The introduction of this new service is in keeping with the growing popularity amongst our guests, for enhanced seamless connectivity between the ASEAN region and India".
Excise department officials arrested 36 people for illegal consumption of liquor in open spaces on Monday, the first day of the crackdown. The government has also written to the Delhi high court, seeking permission to introduce mobile magistrates who will be authorised to fine and punish violators at the place of the offence itself.
Analysis by FiveThirtyEight gives the former secretary of state a 68.5% chance of winning over Trump's 31.5%. Clinton and Trump on Monday made their final dashes across swing states including Florida, Pennsylvania and North Carolina. Trump said that if he is elected president, he will work closely with Israel to curb the nuclear threat from Iran. "Given what we've seen Donald Trump say and do, I worry that we're going to be taken back to square one".
Democrat Hillary Clinton could also eke out a victory if Trump and McMullin split the conservative votes. "Hillary Clinton has a ceiling, she is not going to win this state, so our message is we go around Utah, and say 'Do you want to stand for Donald Trump or do you want to stand for these basic truths and these basic principles that all men and women are created equal and we're all entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?' So our preference is for us to win this state, but ...