USA

Oregon Hunting And Fishing License Info May Have Been Hacked

Keckler said about 80 percent of the license sales are at businesses with the remaining 20 percent purchased online. Idaho residents and nonresidents who started buying hunting and fishing licenses and tags before 2008. I wouldn't characterize it as we're done". State agencies are working with the vendor and collaborating with law enforcement, federal agencies, and officials in other states to determine how much information was accessed.

USA

Judge blocks transgender bathroom law for 3 UNC plaintiffs

The director's statement reads: "The decision to cancel to our December 28 women's basketball game at North Carolina was made as a result of concerns over the HB2 law , which prevents transgender people from using government-run bathrooms based on their gender identity".

USA

Attorney asks court to hold Avery appeal open pending motion

Last week, she told the New York Times , through a new motion , she plans to present new evidence, new theories and revisit old evidence. She is also requesting new testing be done that was not available during the original trial. A federal magistrate judge overturned Dassey's conviction this month, ruling that investigators took advantage of his youth and intellectual deficits to coerce him into confessing to Halbach's killing.

USA

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton set up email server with 'premedication'

As AP wrote, our reporting was based on Mrs. Clinton's calendars covering the entirety of her tenure as secretary of state and on more detailed schedules of meetings and phone calls covering roughly half that period. Despite plans announced earlier this week to reorganize the Clinton Foundation if Hillary Clinton wins the November 8 election, USA Today said the global charity must close for the Democratic candidate to avoid any appearance of unethical ties.

USA

Clinton leads Trump in key swing states: Reuters/Ipsos poll

The AP found more than half of the private individuals who got appointments to see the Secretary had given money to the Clinton Foundation. Those 85 donors combined reportedly gave about $156 Million! Former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate Rudy Giuliani accused the mainstream media over the weekend of hiding evidence, then encouraged doubters to "go online and put down 'Hillary Clinton illness'".

USA

House committee approves lottery bill

In that case, the state would vote for any proposal after the November election - a delay, for sure, but definitely no longer than the almost two decades since the last statewide vote on the issue. Marsh also said he doesn't doubt that lobbyists are trying to kill the lottery bill. "Let the needs of the general fund determine where (the lottery revenue) is needed most", he said.