United States rapper Mac Miller died of drug overdose -Coroner

Rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose of fentanyl cocaine and alcohol

Earlier this year, following his split from singer Ariana Grande, Miller, whose given name was Malcolm McCormick, was arrested for DUI and hit-and-run.

According to the Los Angeles County Coroner, and as first reported by TMZ, Mac Miller died from a combination of cocaine, fentanyl, and alcohol.

An estimated 200 people die of overdoses every day, according to the US Drug Enforcement Administration.

TMZ has consistently been credited for breaking the biggest stories dominating the entertainment news landscape and changed the way the public gets their news. He was found by his assistant in a "praying position", kneeling forward with his face on his knees.

There was a 1/4-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril.

The 26-year-old was found around noon in his bedroom at his San Fernando Valley home in September. Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.

An empty bottle of alcohol was found on the nightstand, near Mac's body. and a bottle of prescription pills was found in the bathroom.

"It is outrageous that Poisonous Synthetic Heroin Fentanyl comes pouring into the U.S. Postal System from China", he wrote on August 20.

The singer Prince had taken fentanyl before his death in 2016. Fentanyl is a powerful opioid pain medication and is much stronger than heroin.