Ferdinand faces an even tougher task than either Woodhouse or McKenzie though, with plans afoot to fight in the heavyweight division against bulkier men who can really pack a punch. "It was a great experience". Then Rio asked Ronaldo about his ambitions for his post-playing career, and where does he see himself ten years from now.
However, Ronaldo said who is also Real Madrid's all-time record goalscorer, was linked with a summer move back to Manchester United before deciding to stay at the Bernabeu. "It was a great experience". When asked where he imagined he would be in 10 years' time, Ronaldo joked he could follow in the footsteps of Ferdinand, who recently announced plans to become a boxer.
The body of the second terrorist is yet to be retrieved. The air operations from the Srinagar airport remained suspended for almost three hours and the flights resumed from 10 am onwards. According to the police officials, the attack occurred at 3.45 in the morning and two militants are still hiding in the camp. Kashmir's inspector-general of police, Muneer Ahmed Khan, blamed Pakistan-based militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed for the attack but denied some media reports that the fortified ...
Talking to media after the encounter, Jammu and Kashmir state director general of police SP Vaid said all three militants who had sneaked into the BSF camp had been "neutralised". He said that around 4.30 am, a group of terrorists presumably " fidayeen ", attacked the 182 battalion camp of the BSF. An "unprecedented" situation is being witnessed in Jammu and Kashmir, where terrorists from across the border have repeatedly attacked Indias national security apparatus, the Congress leader said.
Over his six September starts, Santana posted a 3.31 ERA , so he's cooking right now. Switch-hitting slugger Kennys Vargas, who started just seven of the Twins' last 28 games, hit.253 with 11 homers in 241 big-league at-bats this season.
He is believed to have killed himself as armed police closed in and stormed the hotel room from which he committed the deadliest shooting in modern United States history. Special Agent in Charge Aaron Rouse said at a news conference Monday that the shooter had no connection to an global terrorist group. ISIS's quick claim of responsibility for the worst mass killing in USA history has experts puzzled.