World Media

Indian police arrest 2 senior officials of prominent school for student's murder

Ryan international school Gurugram boy death gurgaon boy death Ryan school death Ryan school boy death

A parallel CBI Probe was also demanded by the victim's father, Varun Thakur, as the school had severe administrative loopholes.

The Supreme Court on Monday issued a notice to Centre on a plea seeking a CBI probe into the killing of a seven-year-old student in Gurugram's Ryan International School.

Following the driver's arrest, two of the school's senior officials were arrested as well.

Consider the many security breaches reported from the Gurugram school.

On September 8, Pradhuman was found with his throat slit inside the washroom of the school located in Bhondsi on Sohna Road. The police have arrested a bus conductor and have stated that Ashok Kumar tried to sexually abuse the child.

The school management informed that the school will stay shut for another two days "to express solidarity with the parents and family of the child". The school would be opened on Wednesday for students of class 6th to 12th; their examinations are scheduled from that day.

The Supreme Court should frame guidelines to eradicate security lapses in school, and legal action should be taken immediately.

The report by the investigative team also highlighted that the CCTV cameras of the school weren't working properly and were not installed everywhere.

Saurabh Raghav, the school bus driver, on Sunday spilled the beans about the weapon used in the crime.

A fervent appeal to all schools; please do not cut corners while appointing staff or bus service.

The police claimed that evidence from the scene of crime had been tampered with and said they would bring the guilty to book.

Francis faced charges before when a student of Ryan International School in south Delhi's Vasant Kunj drowned in a water tank on the campus in January past year.

After the protest turned violent on Sunday, police arrested staff members of the school. And a killer had no difficulty entering the school premises with a knife. Some miscreants among them had set afire a liquor shop. Police then resorted to lathicharge to bring the situation under control and disperse the protesters.

It also asked for adequate compensation to the injured mediapersons for their injuries and damage caused to their equipment. "The Education Minister gave a clean chit to the school and said there will be no probe". Bihar CM Nitish Kumar called up the boy's father on Monday and also got Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar to have a word with him.