World Media

Cinevista Studios gets notice for fire safety violations

Fire breaks out in Mumbai's Sessions Court premises no casualties reported

A massive fire broke out in Mumbai's Cinevista film studio on Saturday evening, media reports said.

A level-2 fire broke out at the Mumbai Sessions Court complex early morning in what was the five recent instance of a blaze in the Maximum City.

After one hour of struggle, the fire was brought under control with no reports of mishappening in the incident. Well, the officials aren't saying anything because in Investigating is going on but a deep source is saying that the fire emerged due to short circuit from a generator in the studio.

Overall, one good news is coming that there were no injuries or casualties till now and everyone is safe for now.

After a 20-year-old was killed in a fire that burnt down Cinevista studio in Kanjurmarg, the civic body's fire brigade on Monday issued a notice to the TV serial production house for "deficiency in fire safety on premises".

In a statement with Indian express a guy suggested that "The disaster happened at about 8 pm and fire engines were summoned immediately".

On December 31, a fire broke out on the first floor of a three-story building in Mumbai's Lower Parel area.

Fire officials said prima facie the cause of the fire appears to be the ongoing welding work being done by the Public Works Department (PWD) department.

In the last 15 days, fires in Mumbai have killed at least 31 people. There were about 150 people trapped inside who were successfully rescued.