The Met Office has issued an amber heatwave warning for Berkshire from Monday, July 23 to Friday, July 27. It says there is a 20-30 per cent chance of Britain seeing a record-high temperature this week and a 70 per cent chance of a record high for July.
According to the research firm eMarketer , Amazon's e-commerce revenue will grow more than 28 per cent this year to reach US$394 billion, and will account for 49 per cent of USA online retail sales and almost five percent of all retail spending.
Saudi Aramco said to avoid the risk of a spill or harm to crews, the company has 'halted all oil shipments through Bab El-Mandeb Strait with immediate effect'. Don't miss out on the latest news and information. The ministry also reiterated the UAE's unwavering commitment as part of the Saudi-led Arab Coalition to achieve security and stability in Yemen, and said that it is fully aware of the connection of this goal to the security and stability of the region.
The president again suggested the two sides could one day have no tariffs or barriers or subsidies on their products. Some personal chemistry with a fellow veteran dealmaker and a quick sense that Donald Trump was ready to bargain helped Jean-Claude Juncker strike a surprise accord to avert a transatlantic trade war , for now.
The company's head count has already risen 47 percent since a year ago, to 30,275. FAANG refers to Facebook , Apple , Amazon , Netflix and Google (Alphabet ). And it continued to suffer fallout from investigations into Russian manipulation of the platform during the 2016 US presidential election. Growth in the number of users who logged in each day fell short, too, up 11 percent year-over-year at 1.47 billion but still less than the 1.49 billion anticipated.
If you want to check your ticket, the winning numbers are 1-2-4-19-29. The next draw will reset the prize money to $40m (£30.4m), $23.6m (£17.9m) which will be paid in cash. The largest jackpot ever won was $983.5m (£747.7m) on the US Powerball game in January 13, 2016. Million-dollar winning Mega Million tickets were sold in Arizona, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, and two were sold in New Jersey.